Skiing & Snowboarding
Visit with us a paradise for those, who are enthusiastic for skiing, snowboarding or cross-country skiing. It is the sport centre Ještěd in Jizera Mountains in the Czech Republic, only one hour ride from Prague.
ONE DAY TRIP IN THE MOUNTAINS, AMAZING FUN IN SNOW FOR BEGINNERS AND EXPERIENCED
Transfers, ski or snowboard rental, ski-pass, instructors and lunch are included!
Ještěd ski resort is located in the northern Bohemia on the outskirts of the city Liberec, 100 km north of Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic. In this most accessible winter sports resort around Prague you can find a terrain suitable for everybody, for demanding experienced skiers, beginners and small children as well. You can choose from various ability levels, short and long runs, you will be able to find a slope which corresponds to your level. There are also ski jumps and a lot of cross-country skiing tracks as well. Aspirations to host World Cup events in year 2009 led to the recent investment in snow-making systems and lifts, most notably the new chair lifts. Meadows alternate with pine forests, offer perfect condition for trekking and beautiful views of the surrounding area. Ještěd is very famous hill overlooking the city Liberec, with the iconic TV tower building with the restaurant on the top.
YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN THE DAY TRIP AND EVENING TRIP: Day trip: hotel pick up is available between 7 am and 11 am, duration is 8 to 9 hours, incl. transfers. Evening trip: hotel pick up is available between between 3 pm and 4 pm, duration is 7 to 8 hours, incl. transfers.
PRICES INCLUDE COMPLETE SERVICES:
• Hotel pick up & drop off, transfers in a minibus
• Rental of complete equipment for skiing or snowboarding (ski or snowboard, ski poles, boots, helmet and goggles)
• Lunch or dinner inclusive a drink
• Constant presence of an English speaking assistance
• For beginners: 3 hours program in the local skiing school incl. ski-pass: consisting of two hours lesson with a professional English speaking instructor and one hour free skiing or snowboarding
• For experienced: ski-pass for the entire area: 4 hours ski-pass for the day trip or 3 hours for the evening trip
• Our driver will pick you up from any address you prefer.
• After leaving the city centre follows ca. 80 minutes of comfortable ride on the freeway to the ski resort Jested.
• There you‘ll be advised of the choice of the adequate ski or snowboard with the complete equipment.
• Then the experienced ones will get the ski-pass and the map of the whole skiing area and may jump right into the snow adventure.
• The non-experienced ones will be taken up by a professional instructor from the local ski school, who will teach them the basics of skiing or snowboarding.
• During the day you will be invited for a good meal to the local Czech restaurant.
• In the end you will be taken by our driver back to the prefered address.
IN THE SKI RESORT JESTED ARE AWAITING YOU:
1 cable railway, 2 quads and 1 double chair lift, 5 cable tows and 2 rope tows for kids
12 km of ski slopes offering various levels of difficulty
1.000 m of black trails, 6.100 m of red trails and 2.200 m of blue trails
Altitude 540–1.012 m above sea level
A modern snow-making system covering 85% of all slopes
Ski Rental and Repair Centre offering top of the sport equipment.
Ski school for adults and also for kids
Refreshment stands and restaurants located right by the ski slope
Bathroom facilities located at several places throughout the ski resort
NOTE: insurance for sports is not included in the price.
|Availability and Pickup||
|Location||70 minutes ride from the centre of Prague|
|Duration||8 hours (including transportation)|
Hotel pick up & drop off, transfers in a minibus
|Note||In the reservation form bellow kindly add a note if you prefer ski or snowboard and what program do you wish: for first timers/ beginners with an instructor, or free skiing for experienced/ advanced|
|Price per person||
CZK 4000 for groups of 1 up to 2
CZK 3700 for groups of 3 up to 5
CZK 3500 for groups of 6 and more